Why Australia is a Great Place to Work and Study
If you're looking at a chance to study or work in Australia, you may be surprised to hear that this is a unique opportunity. Australia combines a great lifestyle with excellent academic and work opportunities.
For these reasons and more, Australia is one of the top preferences for students from very academically demanding countries like Singapore, South Korea and China. Australia offers a great mix of high quality education and work options combined with attractive lifestyle choices. Today we’re going to explore some information about the Australian lifestyle and environment, as well as work and study options. We’ll also provide some immigration advice to help get you started.
Education and Employment Benefits
Working and studying in Australia can be a highly productive career option in many ways:
- Australian academic qualifications are recognised worldwide
- Australian companies and industries provide a broad range of opportunities for career progression
- Both work and study in Australia are conducted in a global context – you can even find yourself working for one of your own national companies
- Standards of living are high and even luxurious compared to those of some other countries – many students say that a less stressful environment is a major benefit to their studies
Immigrating to Australia
Australian immigration procedures are relatively straightforward. Whether you're looking for a student visa, a work visa, or both, it's really just a matter of getting things right.
Please be advised that:
- When you apply for your visa you should clearly understand the process. Expert assistance can clarify the immigration process and make sure everything is done properly.
- There are no short cuts in immigration. Make sure that your visa is always current, and that all relevant information required is provided.
- Whatever your issues with immigration requirements, speak to your immigration advisers. Don't guess about immigration policies or procedures or ask your friends – that's where the problems usually start.
Living and Working in Australia
When you come to Australia, you'll find that living and working here is quite easy. In the major cities, where most foreign students and workers live, you can expect a very rich diversity of food, fun, entertainment, and much more.
Australia is a large country – you can work and travel in completely different environments, like Queensland’s rainforests, the rural Outback, and huge modern cities like Brisbane and Sydney. You can also get great jobs, study with global leaders, and have fun at the same time.
If you'd like to explore your options for working and studying in Australia, talk to Rex Howard and Associates about work visas, student visas, and all your immigration needs. Welcome to Australia!